NEW! Downloadable version includes Addendum for firmware 2.0 and 2.10 and explains the new Wireless Flash system!
This 651-page full-color book:
* Is packed with tips and tricks to help you master photography with an X-T2.
* Covers every mode, menu, button, function, and socket.
* Explains the new EF-X500 wireless flash functionality
* Covers Lighting – even Manual flash!
* Includes all my camera settings and an explanation of why on earth I do it that way.
* Covers every essential of shooting – like: ISO, Focus, WB, Metering, flash modes – and the more esoteric ones too.
* Explains how and why to customize all the buttons and menus.
* Has a great tutorial to help you master the ins and outs of RAW.
* Explains why all glass (Fuji lenses) are not born equal.
* Includes a 22 page Condensed Guide to the Basics of modern digital photography.
Get the most from your investment – Learn about the wonders of digital imaging and improve your creative eye at the same time!